- Training for all levels from C-Suite to new starters
- Unflappable and inspirational, with a deep understanding of corporate culture
- Improve retention and increase productivity with measurable results
- Seamlessly fitting into your current team
- Discrete, confidential and transparent so that your agency retains ownership
- The skills to interpret your materials or develop my own bespoke training with equal fluency
“Best course I’ve attended.”
“Very high quality. Loved it. 10/10.”
Delegate feedback, Inspirational Leader Course for Arc Inspirations Ltd
Get your free booklet on how to perform presentations like a pro!
Get your free booklet on being a more effective leader.
realise your potentialCommunication is the lifeblood of any organisation and it needs to flow freely. A problem anywhere is a problem everywhere.
I help you build fluid, confident and effective communication for individuals, teams or whole organisations that increases resilience and boosts productivity.
I’m always happy to talk. Feel free to contact me with no obligation to see how I can help.
Global Clients Coached
Training providers supported
Enterprise Level Training and Coaching
I understand the structure and culture of large organisations, which enables me to see and address communication gaps and bottlenecks.
- Measurable results and ROI you can demonstrate to stake-holders
- Lasting motivation for your team to bring coherence and stability
- Confidence and diplomacy to allow your leaders to manage difficult conversations
Training and coaching on many programmes from graduate to Partner level since 2004.
Designed and delivered “Impact”, a four day modular leadership programme for managers across Europe in the Group which owns Oakley, Ray Ban and Sunglass Hut.
Part of a small team with AiI Training delivering the international property consultancy’s Director and Assistant Director leadership courses for over five years.
Training salespeople for the launch of the DB9 model and to differentiate more effectively from other luxury marques.
my training your wayYou know what your organisation needs and I know how to make it happen. Let’s work together to give you greater strength, productivity and profitability.
“Very insightful and thought provoking.”
“Very involving and enjoyable.”
Training for SMEs
Whatever size your business, everyone must be pulling in the same direction for you to succeed. My training makes that happen, creating a clear, shared vision and open dialogue.
- I bring all the best practice of multi-nationals to your business
- I take the time to understand your business and your needs
- My training creates real and lasting change and a more productive team
Designed and delivered “Inspirational Leader” course for bar and restaurant Managers. This led to a Train the Trainer course enabling them to pass skills on to others.
Worked with Dan Long Associates for the Bristol-based law firm providing development centres for Associates. Awarded Best Training Program 2013/14 by The Legal Education and Training Group.
Delivering an intensive Commercial Training Programme involving sales training and cultural change with Acanthus Associates for this manufacturer of seismic equipment.
Training in project management skills with Interactive Performance Management working with this producer of natural and organic baby food.
“Exactly the right balance. It was not boring for a second.”
“The practice was scary but useful.”
“I will definitely apply these tools in my future presentations.”
big results for your small businessYour business IS your team. I can help you make your employees driven and passionate about their jobs and your company.
Whether you need to plug a temporary gap or you’re looking for a reliable and expert freelancer for the long-term I have experience of working with many training providers and occupational psychologists in a range of roles.
- I adopt new practices quickly and can improvise if required
- I can bring the strength of my reputation or work transparently to represent your agency
- I will simply deliver or can support in the creation of training programs and materials